Saturday, February 27, 2010

GRRR!


So here I was -- happily crocheting a scarf, using sock yarn that I had purchased in Kansas City probably 2 years ago. The yarn had been wound for a looong time. I get about 1/4th done, and the yarn starts coming out from all sides, all twisted and knotted!! I cut it off and tried to get it undone, but the yarn is so mad at me, I think, it refuses to cooperate! So, I threw it in the trash! OK, well, I took it out to take this picture and decided that I'll hold onto if for awhile -- maybe after I calm down, I can coax it into submission! This was to be my project to take on a little trip I'm going on tomorrow with my daughter. So, now I had to wind another hank of yarn (which was giving me all kinds of fits during the wind) and now I'm going to start another scarf. I'm thinking I'm having some kind of Bad Yarn Karma!

2 comments:

  1. Bad Yarn Karma? Love that 'line' ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bad Yarn Karma I too love that phrase be careful you may come back as a ball of yarn for that one.

    ReplyDelete